Atlassian Stack Licensing and Pricing
Nuestras preguntas frecuentes reúnen aquellas dudas más habituales sobre nuestros precios y licencias. Si quieres ponerte en contacto con nosotros directamente, hazlo mediante nuestro equipo de ventas empresariales.
About Atlassian Stack
- What is the Atlassian Stack?
- How do I evaluate the Atlassian Stack?
- What is the product tier breakdown for the Atlassian Stack?
- What does the Atlassian Stack cost?
- What does it cost to upgrade to the Atlassian Stack?
- How can I upgrade to the Atlassian Stack?
- ¿Cómo puedo pedir un presupuesto?
- What if I need to move to a lower user tier?
- What happens to my perpetual licenses when I move to a subscription license?
- What is Data Center?
- What is Premier Support?
Atlassian Stack end of life
- Why did you decide to end of life the Atlassian Stack license?
- I am an existing Stack customer, can I continue to use my license after July 1, 2019? What are my options?
- What happens if I have an open quote, can I still purchase the Atlassian Stack after July 1, 2019?
- Can I upgrade or downgrade tiers during the two-year renewal window?
About Atlassian Stack
1. What is the Atlassian Stack?
The Atlassian Stack is a bundled offering that combines every Atlassian Server or Data Center product, along with Premier Support, for a single easy to manage price.
Beginning July 1, 2019, we will end of life our Atlassian Stack license and you will no longer be able to purchase a new Stack license.
*For current Stack customers or customers planning on purchasing prior to July 1, 2019, please reference the questions in the Atlassian Stack end of life list.
2. How do I evaluate the Atlassian Stack?
Unfortunately, you cannot evaluate the Atlassian Stack as a whole. The Atlassian Stack does not include any features or functionality outside of what's included in each individual product. You will need to individually evaluate the products included in the Atlassian Stack.
3. What is the product tier breakdown for the Atlassian Stack?
|Jira Software Data Center||1 000||2000||3,000||4000||5,000||6000||7,000||8000||9,000||10000|
|Confluence Data Center||1 000||2000||3,000||4000||5,000||6000||7,000||8000||9,000||10000|
|Bitbucket Data Center||1 000||2000||3,000||4000||5,000||6000||7,000||8000||9,000||10000|
|Jira Service Desk Data Center (agents)||50||100||250||250||250||250||250||250||250||250|
|Crowd Data Center||1 000||2000||3,000||4000||5,000||6000||7,000||8000||9,000||10000|
|Portfolio for Jira||2000||2000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000|
|Questions for Confluence||2000||2000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000|
|Team Calendars for Confluence||2000||2000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000||10000|
4. What does the Atlassian Stack cost?
The Atlassian Stack is an annual term license. Your Atlassian Stack licenses do expire at the end of your annual term and are not perpetual like our Server licenses.
Atlassian Stack Pricing:
|Usuarios||Commercial Annual Price*||Academic Annual Price*|
|1000 usuarios||168 875 $||$84,437.50|
|2000 usuarios||228 875 $||$114,437.50|
|3000 usuarios||315 725 $||$157,862.50|
|4000 usuarios||369 725 $||$184,862.50|
|5.000 usuarios||423 725 $||$211,862.50|
|6000 usuarios||485 225 $||$242,612.50|
|7000 usuarios||521 225 $||$260,612.50|
|8000 usuarios||557 225 $||$278,612.50|
|9000 usuarios||593 225 $||$296,612.50|
|10 000 usuarios||629 225 $||$314,612.50|
* Todos los precios en dólares
To continue using the Atlassian Stack after the original annual term, it is necessary to renew your Atlassian Stack term license. The renewal cost is the same as a new license purchase for the user tier you require; see table above for the user tier pricing.
Academic pricing is calculated as 50% of the cost of products excluding Premier Support, which is full price at $35,000.
5. What does it cost to upgrade to the Atlassian Stack?
Upgrade and/or renewal credits have been factored into the overall price of the Atlassian Stack and therefore will not be honored when upgrading.
6. How can I upgrade to the Atlassian Stack?
To upgrade to the Atlassian Stack, please contact us and we'd be happy to assist.
7. How do I request a quote?
Please contact us and we would be happy to assist!
8. What if I need to move to a lower user tier?
To move to a lower user tier, you will need to purchase a new license of the Atlassian Stack at your preferred tier.
9. What happens to my perpetual licenses when I move to a subscription license?
The Atlassian Stack is a subscription offering and is licensed as a separate, non-perpetual subscription product from Atlassian.
Your server licenses will still be available on my.atlassian.com and will continue to work.
Once you upgrade a Server license, any maintenance on this license will no longer be automatically renewed and you will not receive invoices to renew your maintenance. If you wish, you can manually renew your maintenance for an upgraded Server license on my.atlassian.com.
10. What is Data Center?
Data Center is a self-managed deployment option that provides high availability, performance at scale and disaster recovery for your mission-critical Atlassian applications.
11. What is Premier Support?
Atlassian Premier Support is an extension to our standard support that helps you and your implementation teams get the most out of Atlassian’s products with limited interruptions. The team is your dedicated resource to get you back up and running with your mission-critical Atlassian applications.
To see how this compares to our standard support offering please see our Premier Support page.
Atlassian Stack end of life
1. Why did you decide to end of life the Atlassian Stack license?
We launched the Atlassian Stack offering to help our customers standardize on our Atlassian products. We consistently evaluate our offerings to ensure they are meeting your needs, and have found that many of you prefer to standardize on the Atlassian suite in other ways.
Therefore, we have decided to discontinue the Atlassian Stack offering. Beginning July 1, 2019, you will no longer be able to purchase a new Atlassian Stack license.
2. I am an existing Stack customer, can I continue to use my license after July 1, 2019? What are my options?
Yes, you can continue using Stack as you do today until your next renewal date.
At your next renewal, you will have the option to renew your license for an additional two years. After the two-year renewal ends, you will need to purchase individual Atlassian Server and/or Data Center licenses for the products you wish to continue running.
3. What happens if I have an open quote, can I still purchase the Atlassian Stack after July 1, 2019?
We will honor any open quotes created before July 1, 2019, regardless of their expiration date.
4. Can I upgrade or downgrade tiers during the two-year renewal window?
Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade to a different user tier during the two-year window. Any upgrade or downgrade will co-term to the current 2 year period, it will not extend the expiry date, and will need to be prorated to the expiry date.